Crow delivers programs in Taekwondo for the traditionalist, students who like a challenge in a controlled environment, competitors who are keen for the sport component, beginners who want to learn the basics through to advanced students and elite athletes looking for the next level or a pathway to the Olympics.
Taekwondo is a Korean martial art that teaches an effective self-defence and helps students to develop their own personal philosophy through the five tenants. These are:
- Indomitable Spirit (Baekjul Boolgool)
- Perseverance (In Nae), Courtesy (Ye Ui)
- Integrity (Yom Chi)
- Self Control (Guk Gi)
- Traditional philosophy through patterns (Poomsae)
What skills will I develop through Crow training?
- Basic striking techniques
- Advanced kicking skills
- Escapes for self defence
- Locking (joint manipulation and physiology)
- Multiple attacker defence
- Takedowns and throws
- Sport taekwondo
- Weapons program