Little Ravens Club (4 - 7 y/o age)
The Little Ravens Club is a tailored program for children from 4 to 7 years of age. Our qualified and experienced instructor team helps each student to explore their full potential in a fun and safe environment.
In addition to basic Martial Arts techniques the Little Ravens Club also focuses on Life skills and values. The program is specifically designed to develop important values such as discipline, focus, confidence and safety skills like self-defence and dealing with strangers.
Our program runs continiously and enables new students to join in at any stage.
What will kids learn?
- Basic Martial Arts techniques
- Self-defence techniques and strategies
- Rolls and falls
- Fundamental movement skills (balance, coordination, agility & movement competencies)
- Life skills (self-discipline, focus, confidence & control)
- Values (respect, tolerance, fairness, consideration, manners)
How will your child benefit?
- Increased self-discipline and focus will help them reach a higher potential in school and life
- Learn in safe and fun environment
- Professional supervision by qualified instructors
- Increased motor control and fitness
- Learn basic Martial Arts techniques and the ability to defend themselves
- Learn values like respect, goal setting, manners and honesty
- Increased confidence and communication skills
- Make new friends
- Earn awards when demonstrating life skills during our classes and at home
When are the classes?*
Monday - 4.30pm to 5.15pm
Tuesday - 5.15pm to 6.00pm
Wednesday - 4.30pm to 5.15pm
Friday - 4.30pm to 5.15pm
*times may vary during school holidays. For more information check the timetable here.