What is the kickboxing program about?
Crow offers a Kickboxing program for beginners and intermediate level practicioners. Our basic classes cover the full spectrum of Kickboxing techniques. Training sessions include learning and drilling techniques and combinations, pad and bag work and body weight training exercises.
Regular training in Kickboxing will increase your skill level and self-defence ability, while increasing your fitness and relieve stress.
What will I learn?
- Basic and advanced kickboxing techniques
- Basic and advanced combinations
- Pad work
- Body weight training exercise
What are the benefits?
- Increased Fitness and movement capacity
- Increased flexibility
- Higher levels of energy
- Ability to defend yourself
- Increased confidence
- Reduced levels of stress
When are the classes?
Thursday 6.00pm to 7.00pm